Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank God It's NOT Friday...

I have begun to really hate Fridays. Friday used to be one of my favorite days of the week. Even though I am usually working 17 hrs on Fridays, it was always fun. Now I begin to get a sinking feeling in my stomach every 3rd week when Friday starts to roll around. Nothing like knowing once I get in that chair for chemo on Friday that I am going to feel like crap for 7 days days. I wish I could skip it all together. Half of me is saying "woohoo, only 3 more treatments to go!" and the other half is saying "There is no way I can put myself thru this 3 more times!" When January rolls around and all of these lovely chemo dates are off my calender I am going to throw myself the biggest freakin party people will wonder what the heck is wrong with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment