Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In a hurry, but don't want to miss a thing....

I cannot wait for these next 2 months to be over for alot of reasons....

  1. My last chemotherapy treatment is December 10th....THANK YOU LORD!!!!!
  2. No more saline fills into the tissue expanders....woohoo!!!
  3. Less doctor appointments for alittle while
  4. Bloodwork less often :)
  5. Back to the crazy, sleepless schedule of working 2 jobs...yes, that's right....I miss my second job :(

I am really excited because my plastic surgeon is set to do surgery in January to put the implants in and finish reconstruction....before radiation. Which is wonderful for me because I thought I was going to have to deal with these expanders until at least March. I am counting down the days til surgery like a kid waiting for Christmas.

But as much as I would like to sleep thru these next two months to get to January....this is my favorite part of the year and I am not wanting to miss out on any family gatherings, special events and holiday parties. If only I could be done with all this before next week...lol...in a perfect world.
I know He already knows what I want for Christmas but GOD PLEASE MAKE ME HEALTHY AGAIN....Amen

Me and the kiddos on Halloween

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading! It really helps to get it all out...Take care :)

    ReplyDelete