Friday, November 19, 2010

Do I REALLY have to go???

I am sitting here waiting for Megan, my wonderful friend, who has volunteered  to be my chemo date for today. Chemotherapy treatment #5...ohh, how I have dreaded you but looked forward to you at the same time. I get this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach at the mention of the word chemotheraphy but I only have 2 more left...and after today I can say 1 more to go!! That excites me. As much as the thought of never ever having to do anything like this again hopefully ***knocks on wood** If I could, I would act like a little kid, kick and scream and hide in my closet to not have to go to this appointment. I am such a baby...I need to suck it up and face it head on, with a smile. Maybe there will be some cute bald guy in the chemo chair next to me that I can relate to...haha...a girl can wish can't she???

No comments:

Post a Comment