Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give Thanks...

I am Thankful....

Thankful that I am able to wake up in the morning
Thankful that I can hug my two wonderful kids
Thankful I have a house to go home to
Thankful I have a bed to sleep in at night
Thankful I have friends to keep me motivated and positive
Thankful I have a job to drag my butt to everyday
Thankful I have the most amazing family anyone could ever ask for
Thankful I have people that genuinely love me and care about my well being
Thankful for my doctors, my nurses, my health insurance
Thankful that God gives me the strength to keep fighting when I feel like giving up
Thankful I am even able to type this right now

And above all this I am Thankful that, for the first year of my life, I can honestly say I know what it means to be Thankful and to realize your blessings...I always thought I knew, but I didn't....now I do.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment